Private White VC Twin Track Field Jacket
The iconic Private White V.C. Twin Track is internationally recognised and revered thanks to its unique design, and unmistakable centre-front zip-out placket. The 100% cotton canvas is a complete one-off and exclusive to Private White V.C. launching after almost 2 years of intense development with a 230-year-old mill in Lancashire that is still owned and operated by its 5th generation of family weavers.
- Removable, zip-out centre-front placket allows for layering in the cold (i.e. with the panel inserted to give an additional wrap of 4cm) and a neater silhouette (if removed), when worn snug over a piece of jersey.
- The detachable placket contains two hand-polished, two-way RIRI zips (N.B a two-way zip fastening makes it that much easier to get into cars, bikes and on to horses).
- Four external bellow pockets
- Two chest pockets with stud fastening and double stitched flaps
- Two wide-pleated stud-secure bellow pockets with envelope fastening and side-entry. These pockets are lined in the finest needlecord.
- Military-grade gunmetal hardware from RIRI of Switzerland
- Action-back sleeve for enhanced comfort and ease of movement.
- Two internal stud-secure jet pockets
- The collar and collar-stand have been individually eyeleted (by hand) to support four etched copper rivets and a self-fabric hanger loop.
- Robust gunmetal buckle on a double fabric belt with metal eyelets and stud-secure belt keeper
- Stud-adjustable working gauntlet cuff with full fabric inlay to keep the wind and water out
- Stud-adjustable throat latch which is lined in 100% cotton needle cord. (The throat tab can be studded on the internal facing when not needed)
- The outside collar is fabricated with the finest UK woven 100% cotton needlecord (designed to be super-soft against the skin when the collar is popped to the sky)
- Self-fabric drip strip along the hem (to stop any water rising up and on to the lining)
- Made in our own factory in Manchester
FABRIC & AFTERCARE
- The cloth is exclusive and totally unique to Private White V.C. and has been perfected after almost 2 years of intense development with a 5th generation family of weavers.
- The 100% cotton canvas is made of long staple supima cotton. The fibre has been spun, dyed, woven and finished in a 230-year-old weaving mill in Lancashire using modern high-speed Rapier looms inserting thousand metres of weft per minute.
- Yarn dyed, brushed and water-resistant
- The cloth is so densely woven that it boasts16 km of yarn per square metre of fabric
- Outer cloth: 100% cotton – 300 gsm (grams per square metre)
- Body Lining: 100% cotton (129 gsm)
- Sleeve Lining: 100% viscose
- Dry clean only
Private White VC